15 Best Creamy Pudding Desserts of All Time
After enjoying a scrumptious meal, every individual craves for creamy pudding desserts. To ascertain the perfect end to every meal, it is essential to prepare dessert recipes when hosting a party or a barbeque. However, there are many individuals who do not have the time needed to bake sumptuous dessert dishes. If you were facing this problem so far, no need to worry any longer as you have the option of cooking fuss-free recipes that do not take much time.
Weight watchers need not be uneasy either. Consuming sugar is not wrong as long as you know your limits. People simply love the sight of delicious and lip-smacking desserts. There is absolutely nothing wrong with trying homemade dessert recipes that are both healthy and delicious.
What are the 15 best creamy pudding desserts of all times?
- Creamy chocolate pudding made from the perfect blend of cocoa, sugar, rice flour, cornstarch, and salt.
- Sweeten your menu for the season with chocolate mint delight which is a velvety chocolate pudding made of crushed sandwich cookies, whipped cream and peppermint candies.
- Salty and sweet, the salted caramel popcorn pot pudding is a decadent dessert that is served in specific pots. It contains caramel puddle at its base and is topped with a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Your family will simply love eating the apple pie which is a classic and comforting fruit pudding containing shortcrust pastry.
- Hot mocha pudding is made using liquor and ice cream and it is one of the most indulgent and rich desserts.
- Whole poached pears can be used for making one of the most elegant dinner party desserts. This dessert is made using aromatic vanilla and cinnamon along with red wine sauce.
- Semi-skimmed milk and fat cream can be used for making a light creamy vanilla rice pudding that is an ultimate classic.
- The squidgy chocolate pear pudding is a hot and gooey dessert made using canned pears and dark chocolate.
- Fruit plait pudding is an easy spiced dessert that is quite similar to a pear and apple strudel. However, the main ingredient of this dessert is ready-rolled puff pastry.
- The chocolate orange tart is made using raw coconut oil and cocoa and is naturally sweetened with oranges, honey, and dates.
- Crème and apricot Eton mess is yet another creamy dessert pudding that is quite fruity in its taste.
- Pears with chocolate sauce is a super-quick and fun dessert pudding that is truly a crowd-pleaser.
- The caramel apple crumble is a simpler, modern version of the conventional dessert and is made using five main ingredients. Porridge oats are added to this pudding for extra crunch.
- The quick sticky toffee pudding is a must-have dessert pudding for the kids.
- Opt for a microwave banana pudding if you do not have the time to serve your guests with other pudding dessert recipes.
What are the best bread puddings?
- Bread pudding with vanilla sauce is probably one of the best bread puddings.
- There are savory bread puddings that can also serve as the best pudding recipes.
- Bread pudding with garlic and leeks
- Goat cheese and spring onion bread pudding
- Spinach, mozzarella and artichoke heart bread pudding
- Swiss bread and turkey bread pudding
- Tomato bread pudding
- Kabocha bread pudding made using pisco-soaked prunes
- Cranberry-pecan pudding with bacon
How to go about making delicious and easy rice puddings?
If you are wondering how to make rice pudding easily then go through the steps below:
- The ingredients that you will need are superfine sugar, butter, pudding rice, double cream, salt, vanilla extract, vanilla pod, and grated nutmeg.
- Melt butter and add rice. Stir the mixture properly and then add sugar. Continue stirring the blend until the rice grains swell and gets sticky due to sugar.
- Now pour milk while stirring constantly. Make sure that there are no lumps.
- Add vanilla and cream and bring the mixture to a simmer. Finally, stir the mixture and add grated nutmeg.
- Bake for one and a half hour and cover the blend with a foil.
Creamy dessert puddings make the best sweet treats during parties and get-togethers. Pay extra attention to the presentation so you can catch the attention of guests even before they take the first bite!