A complete guide to bedroom furniture
Choosing the right kind of bedroom furniture is of the utmost importance to make your bedroom classy and stylish. If you want to redesign your bedroom or provide a new look to it, the contemporary bedroom furniture is a great option for you.
What is included in bedroom furniture?
A well-designed bedroom includes the following items:
- A bed with headboard
- A nightstand
- A dresser
- A bench
- A chest of drawers
- An armoire
- Trundle beds
- Hope chest
- Grandfather clocks
How much does bedroom furniture cost?
The cost of bedroom furniture depends on the quality and style you opt for. Hence, careful budgeting is important.
- A good quality sofa can cost you around $1,024.
- You may need an end table, TV stand, and coffee table, together which may cost around $760.
- A mattress and box spring will come at an average price of $572. However, based on the quality of the mattress, the price can go up to $2,500 or more.
- The set of nightstands, bed frames, and a dresser starts at $1,620 and goes up to $5,500, based on its quality and design.
Where can you buy good quality bedroom furniture?
There are numerous options available in the country, where you can buy good quality bedroom furniture.
- ESF Wholesale Furniture is one of the great places, which offers a wide range of bedroom furniture to fulfill your needs.
- Deuce’s an online furniture store is also one of the good places, which has a huge collection of high-quality bedroom furniture.
- You can also visit Rugsville USA to buy good quality bedroom furniture.
- Amazon is also a popular choice for online shopping of bedroom furniture.
- In addition, you can visit the local furniture showrooms too. Refer to the Google local guide to check the reviews of these stores.
How can you arrange bedroom furniture?
A bedroom is a personal place and you need to plan carefully on the setting of the bedroom furniture toward greater comfort while ensuring that the privacy is intact. The following points would help.
- The bed is the prime furniture of a bedroom, which showcases the bedroom. If your bedroom is smaller, you can keep the bed attached to the wall opposite to the door. On the other hand, if your bedroom is very large, it will look balanced if you keep the bed in a corner.
- Balancing is the key to making the bedroom appealing. It is always suggested to keep a slightly bigger piece of bedroom furniture opposite the bed.
- You can put the nightstand on either side of the bed. It helps greatly in extending the look of the bed.
- Always try to keep a tall dresser in the corner.
- Arrange the bedroom furniture in such a way that the use of space is optimal and the room feels airy.
- Consider comfort as the prime goal while arranging your bedroom furniture.
How should you choose the right bed size?
- You need to primarily consider your height and weight while selecting the right bed for you.
- King beds are the largest in size.
- Queen beds are smaller than the king size beds but they are bigger than full beds and twin beds.
- In addition, you also need to consider the size of your bedroom while deciding your bed. This will play a key role in deciding the aesthetic of the room.
What is a trundle bed?
- A trundle bed is a type of collapsible rolling bed to create extra space.
- This is ideal to provide additional space to the kids and guests.
The bedroom is the most beautiful and relaxing place in your home. Careful selection of bedroom furniture allows you to convert your bedroom into a peaceful haven.