Best budget smartphones of the year
A cellular phone, also known as a cell phone or a mobile phone, is known to us all. To define it in simple terms a cell phone is a telecommunication device that uses the radio waves over a networked area (cells), and it is served through a base station or a cell site at a fixed location, making it possible for the calls to get transmitted wirelessly over a wide range, to a fixed landline or via the Internet.
Cellphones have undergone a big revolution to become smartphones. Most people today use smartphones. There are a plethora of options in the mobile phone market to choose from. From expensive smartphones to budget ones, there is a smartphone for everyone.
Below is some information about the budget smartphones, their features, and more.
Which are the best budget smartphones available in the market?
Today, we are living in a world where there are plenty of cheap, good cellphones. The prices have dropped and the software is getting better. This means inexpensive cellular phones with the previous year’s part or parts from the year before are still going to serve well. Here are the top cheap cell phones available in the market:
- OnePlus 6– Although this is a cheap phone for some individuals, it can still be expensive for others. This cell phone under $500 features flagship level specifications (specs). Some of the specs are better than some flagship phone. This phone offers 6GB and 8GB RAM options and a big screen, around six inches. OnePlus 6 is available at a price lower than many other major flagship cell phones.
- Moto G6– Moto G6 offers an all-glass design with the dual-lens rear cameras, a display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, a headphone jack. a USB-C charging, and Oreo, the latest Andriod operating system (OS) update. Costing approximately $249 it is unlocked with support for every carrier in the country. Moto G6 offers decent specs with a clean Android OS.
- iPhone SE– For loyal iOS users, the iPhone SE is an absolute steal with it costing less than $300. The specs are all present for it to stand equal to the iPhone 6s. Although it cannot be compared to iPhone 8 or iPhone Xs, it does come with the iOS 12 update, ensuring it works fast.
- Nokia 6.1– Costing just a little more than Moto G6, Nokia 6.1 is supported only by GSM carriers like T-Mobile and AT&T. However, the phone is more powerful with a faster chipset, internal storage space, and more RAM.
What to look for when buying a budget smartphone?
- Battery– The power source of the cell phone is the battery and you should check the battery backup of the phone. Many cell phones provide a long-lasting battery for better performance of the phone.
- Processor– All the cell phones consist of a processor to provide fast speed on a phone, you have to check the processor of the phone before you make a choice to buy it.
- Display– Nowadays, the best cell phones provide crystal clear display and it gives you a fantastic experience while watching movies, viewing photos, playing games, and enjoying other media.
- Camera– The camera is one of the necessary specifications of a cell phone and the latest cellular phones provide the best dual-lens cameras with high-end features.
- Storage– Good storage space is the basic need of every cell phone. Nowadays, the cell phones come with 16GB, 32GB, and more storage space. Consider your usage and space needs and choose a storage that best suits your requirements.
Which are the best cheap cell phone plans under $40?
The best cell phone plans under $40 per month are:
Metro™ by T-Mobile– One of the best plans costs $40. The parent network is T-Mobile. This plan offers 25 cell to choose from.
Republic Wireless– With a monthly rate of $25 and parent networks Sprint and T-Mobile, Republic Wireless offer 12 different cell phones to choose from.
TextNow– Costing $40 per month and having parent networks Sprint and T-Mobile, TextNow offers 13 mobile phones to choose from.
Which are the best cellphone brands offering budget phones?
The best cellphone brands that offer budget phones in the country are: