We are becoming more and more dependent on washing machines, and with technological innovations, more and more brands are coming up with enhanced and cost-efficient models of this wonderful appliance. Washing machines are very useful home appliances, capable of handling whatever dirty laundry you manage to put inside. However, for a slightly lower price and visible benefits, people are now opting for the best washers and dryers combo to take care of the pile of clothes in your laundry.
Read on to know more about washers and dryers.
Why are washers more effective than conventional washing machines?
- In the long run, some of the best washers and dryers will save you a lot of money and also reduced wastage of water. Both you and the environment can benefit from this amazing combo.
- The drying cycle is also more effective since these dryers are capable of extracting more water than any front or top load machine.
- However, compared to conventional washing machines, even the best washers and dryers will run a longer wash cycle which is also the reason why the combo gives an extra wash.
What are the different types of washers and dryers?
- There are integrated washer-dryers and freestanding washer-dryers. Integrated washer-dryers are normally built in which have an external door that covers the front, best suited for modular kitchen or places where there is not enough space.
- Freestanding washer dryer combo comes with many choices in terms of drum size, capacity. These resemble the make and model of conventional washing machines.
What are the things to be kept in mind while buying a washer dryer combo?
- Even in a washer-dryer combo, you have the option of choosing from a front load or top load. Front load washers will be more expensive compared to their counterparts, but are considered more energy efficient and provide a high capacity wash.
- More space means more clothes which can be fit inside, thus saving time, water and number of wash cycles to get through the pile of dirty laundry.
- The initial investment is expensive, but you will be able to save on long-term costs of maintaining the appliance.
- Features matter since today most of the appliances feature electronic and touchscreen controls, one with even voice recognition and voice command capabilities.
- Of course, the number of advanced features will also drive up the price of some of the best washers and dryers combo, but if you are willing to spend top dollar, this shouldn’t be a problem for you.
Which are the best washers and dryers’ brands?
- The Kenmore elite features more power, features, and performance and can be purchased for under $1000.
- Other bands include Electrolux front loaders which are a great alternative when it comes to only washers.
- Maytag is a brand which dominates the gas dryers market with its featured front-loading dryers.
- Steam drying is one of the perks, with dryers that are spacious, affordable and versatile in their design and specifications.
- Maytag also manufacturers electric dryers with its featured model being the Maytag Bravos XL.
- Electrolux features a couple of models when it comes to the best washers and dryers featuring front load capacity, while GE features models in the top loading capacity.
Where to buy washers and dryers from?
- There are many places from where you can shop for the top 10 washers and dryers, including Lowes, JCPenney, BestBuy, Walmart all being top appliance stores.
- You can also browse and shop for best washers and dryers online across multiple brands for the best prices.
- The online comparison will also allow you to narrow down products according to specifications and the use of various filters will fetch you the best results.
- One must be careful however while purchasing major home appliances online since there is no possible way to physically verify and check the product until the product is delivered to your doorstep.