Quick and easy-to-make non-vegetarian keto recipes
Well-known for being a low-carb diet, the ketogenic diet is also known as a keto diet, a low-carb diet, a low-carb high fat (LCHF), etc. Lowering the carb-intake, the body goes into a state known as ketosis. Ketosis is a natural bodily process in which the body helps you survive when the intake of food is low. During the state of ketosis, by the breakdown of fats in the liver, ketones are produced. The main goal of a keto diet is to force the body into ketosis. This isn’t done by starvation but instead by cutting off the intake of carbs.
Below are some delicious non-vegetarian keto recipes you can try at home.
What is the recipe for homemade sloppy joes?
- For making homemade sloppy joes, you will need 1 lb lean ground turkey/beef/pork, ¼ cup diced onion, 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar, ¼ cup tomato paste, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, 1 cup beef broth, ½ cup dried green bell pepper, 1 tablespoon yellow mustard, 1 minced garlic clove, 2 tablespoons brown sugar or coconut sugar, salt, and pepper.
- First, place the meat on a pan and put the flame on medium heat.
- Let the meat cook by itself for about 10 minutes.
- Once the meat is cooked, mix all the other ingredients into the pan.
- Break the meat into pieces for easier mixing.
- Add some water to the pain.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low.
- Simmer and cook without covering it for another 15 minutes.
What is the recipe for blackened salmon with avocado salsa?
- For making blackened salmon, you will need 4 (6 oz) pieces of salmon, 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, and 1 tablespoon oil. For the cucumber and avocado salsa, you will need 2 diced avocados, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 cup diced cucumber, ¼ cup chopped green onion, 1 tablespoon cut parsley, and salt
- Heat oil in a heavy-bottom skillet.
- Season with Cajun seasoning and add the salmon.
- Cook until the salmon becomes a little black colored.
- Flip and then cook until the side darkens a bit.
- Prepare the avocado and cucumber salsa by mixing all the ingredients together.
What is the recipe for cream cheese jalapeno poppers with bacon?
- For making cream cheese jalapeno poppers with bacon, you will need 6 seeded and sliced jalapenos, ¼ cup cut finely green onions, ¼ cup pre-cooked bits of bacon, ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese, 2 minced garlic cloves, 3 oz softened cream cheese, and 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 399.2℉.
- Line a sheet for baking with a foil.
- Mash together the garlic, cheddar cheese, onions, cream cheese, and cilantro.
- Put this mixture into the jalapenos.
- Place the jalapenos on the baking sheet. Add a few bits of bacon to each jalapeno.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the jalapenos are tender.
What is the recipe for keto baked fish with lemon butter recipe?
- For making keto baked fish with lemon butter recipe, you will need 300 gms of white fish fillets, 100 gms butter, 1 teaspoon garlic paste, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 lemon, 1 bunch broccolini, salt, and pepper
- Preheat oven to 428℉.
- Apply a baking paper on the baking pan.
- Grate the lemon rind. Then cut the lemon into small pieces.
- Season the fillets with pepper and salt.
- Sprinkle the fillets with olive oil and lemon rind.
- Place these in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a microwave, steam broccolini for about 4 minutes.
- Drain the broccolini and then let it dry.
- Take a pan and put some butter, heat them until golden. Put the leftover lemon rind along with garlic in the pan.
- Cook for another minute or two. Mix the broccolini and lemon parts together.
- Place these on the fish fillets and serve.